The EMMETT Technique 4 Humans Courses
EMMETT Technique training is designed for both therapists and non-therapists. People with no previous bodywork experience are also welcome.
EMMETT Technique can be used as a stand alone technique or integrated alongside other modalites into an already exsiting practice as it is a complementry therpay.
The Chameleon Approach to Body Therapy
What does the course cover?
During Module 1 to 6 you will learn:
- Body assessments and indications.
- Learning the locations/positions of EMMETT neuromuscular release points.
- Practical hands on training and application of the technique.
Who can attend?
- EMMETT 4 Humans Workshops are open to students 14years and older. Youths must be accompanied by an adult.
- EMMETT 4 Humans Module courses are open to students 16 years and older.
- People with a passion to learn.
- People wanting to help their friends and families.
- Those wanting to start a new career.
- Therapists looking to expand and add to their skill set.
A professional approach to client assessment and treatment enhancements
The EMMETT Technique provides a unqiue approach to body assessment
- Accurate Client Assessing.
- Collection and interpretation of visual/auditory information.
- Improving your treatment results for greater client satisfaction.
- Poisitive anchoring.
- Professional adaptation to improve client responses and rapport.
The course is divided into two-day learning blocks, called Modules, with 6 Modules in total. Material covered in the previous Module is reviewed before new work is covered. This ensures that all students are up to date and ready to learn new material. Modules 1 & 2 are one day each in duration and always taught as a two-day block. The total course therefore consists of 12 days.
Modules are generally offered 4 – 6 weeks apart to allow participants to gain real experience with the technique. Therefore, it is usually possible to complete the full course within 12 months.
Each Module is held over two days normally from 8.30am - 4.30pm each day. Courses are held across the worldwide. The courses are taught by trained EMMETT Technique Instructors.
EMMETT Technique Instructors are highly capable EMMETT Technique practitioners and are passionate about teaching the technique, they have completed training to a high standard within the EMMETT Technique.